CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Small Nail Polish Collection

I don't really look into brands when choosing a nail polish.
If I like the color I will buy it. I've paid .99 c up to $6.00 for some of them. I think what's important is to have a good top coat. I use Sally Hansen. It works wonderful. My nails could last up to 10 days(although I tend to change colors every week) without chipping.
SALLY HANSEN

NYC

MAYBELLINE

WET & WILD

LOREAL

REVLON

SANTEE

SINFULCOLOR
There is nothing sinful about this color, it's very nice ;-)

ORLY
This is the first one so far,( I was going to write the only one but, no I'll for sure buy some other colors from this brand)the colors are great I bought it at Sally's beuty supply for $5.99

CHINA GLAZE
I had heard and seen many reviews about this brand and yes it is wonderful, beutiful and plus. China Glaze has the best colors there is (in my opinion)
this is the only on so far but will DEFINITELY buy some more in the future. :-)

0 comments: