CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NYX Lipsticks

So I went to downtown to see if I could find some good deals for make up and found this place which sells different kinds of make up from well reknown brands; I was amazed. And the price was very cheap. As I walk in to the store an NXY stand was infront of me I couldn't resist to look at the lipsticks they were almost talking to me, they were saying TAKE ME, TAKE ME(well, not really but, I felt they did ;-) so I decided to get a few, even though the colors were great I just didn't want to buy a whole lot and then regret (and spend) buying them. But, guess what I don't regret it they are gorgeous lipsticks, they are not too sticky and too dry like others are; they're just PERFECT. here some pictures to show you the ones I bought. I wasn't really satisfied with the pictures but after a bunch of takes I think this are the best.


0 comments: