CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

120 Eye Pallete






Hello :)

So I got this pallete as a gift on Christmas! I've been meaning to post this for a long time... but, didn't have a chance.. Last week I finally decided to take some pics of a look a did.. It came out really nice. I really loved the colors. This pallete is so pigemented. I would recommend this to anyone if you do not have it I think it is time now. ! lol :) hope you all had a great weekend! I did! XOXO :)

Esta paleta la obtuve como regalo de Navidad. Estado queriendo poners algunas fotos de este hace mucho... pero, no tuve la oportunidad... La semana pasada finalmente decidi tomar unas fotos de un look que hice usando la paleta. Me quedo muy bonito. Me encantaron los colores. Esta paleta esta super pigmentada. Lo recomiendo mucho. Si no lo tienes aun bueno, creo que es tiempo jejeje :) Espero que hayan tenido un excelente fin de semana! yo lo tuve! besitos :)

0 comments: