CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Color Club - Pucci-lious













What a beautiful color! Have I told you I LOVE purple? I think I have !! well, if you didn't know it now, you do! lol :) Purple is my favorite color (I do have a few other favorites but, this one wins over all lol)
This nail polish is amazing... I wonder why not many people talks about it... I found this at my Ross (clothing store)it came with the "Poptastic" collection. I still have not tried the others yet! but, I will definitely try them all ... ok, I leave you with some pics... and of course I had to do some nail art... Hope you had a great day! God bless you! Zully :)

Que color tan bonito! Les he dicho cuanto me GUSTA el morado? creo que si!! bueno, si no lo sabian ahora ya lo saben jejeje :) Morado(lila) es mi color favorito ( tengo otros favoritos pero este sin duda alguna le gana a todos jejeje :)
Este esmalte es realmente buenisimo... no se porque no mucha gente habla de el.. yo encontre este en mi tienda de ROSS (tienda de ropa y mas) vino en la coleccion de
"Poptastic". Todavia no he probado los otros pero, definitivamente tendre que hacerlo.. ok, aqui les dejo con algunas fotos... y porsupuesto tuve que decorarlas un poquito.. :) Espeo su dia fue excelente! que Dios las bendiga! Zully :)

0 comments: