CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Till you come to me

I've been playing this song over and over again this past few days.. LOVE IT!
Enjoy :) find the video and lyrics below...


A sleepless night in the city

No peace and quiet in the city
It's hotter than the water from a boiler in
The basement of hell
In this low rent, walk-up, broken-down hotel


Counting the cracks on the ceiling
Flat on my back, and I'm feeling
Lower than the roaches in the tunnels of the one and the nine
And the clock says that I'm half past losing my mind


Through the tick tock tick, I can hear the faucet drip
When the neighbors brawl, I can hear 'em through the wall
But I'm waiting, I keep waiting


(Chorus)


'Cause I want you
I want you back again,
I can remember when you and I were one


And I want to
I wanna change your mind
So I'm gonna bide my time, bearing my misery
Till you come to me


High noon, same room
This is when it gets so suffocating the air sits
Heavy, like the weight of my regret for ever
Letting you go
And it don't matter whether the windows are opened or closed


There's a beep, beep beat from the traffic in the street
And a bang, bang, bang, like a hammer in my brain
As I'm fading, going crazy


(Chorus x2)


Hey, hey, hey
Just you wait and see
You'll come back to me (x4)

0 comments: