CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nails - Purple/Silver



Here is a list of the things I used:

Sally Hansen : Hard on Nails base coat ( I use this sometimes as my top coat it works fine too)
China Glaze : Rainbow ( which is the lighter polish, I used it as a base)
China Glaze : *Flying Dragon (neon)
LA Colors art Deco : Silver/Gray PolishKleanColors art Deco : **pink glitter
Seche Vite : Dry Fast Top coat (indeed fast)
*this color turned out to be a matte color, crazy!I had seen pics of matte polishes but, I wasn't sure about the finished looks. I should say that after I applied the base coat it became shiny, and I liked it better that way. Not sure about matte colors would need to get use to it??? don't know if I would buy more of them.
**this glitter I bought it at a dollar store. cute:)

0 comments: