CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

L.A. GIRL :)





so I went to Forever 21 last time. I was looking for some earrings to buy; love their earrings :)but, I ended up buying some nail art stuff and I happened to find this beautiful color. I was actually wanting to buy China Glaze's "recycle" but, everytime I went to my Sally's store they didn't have it, I was already loosing hope to find that nail polish; that's when I saw this polish which looked very similar to recycle...just a bit lighter... I had my doubts about it but, I thought I give it a try and guess what I'm in LOVE with this color it's beautiful and it does look a lot like china glaze's "recycle" and I paid half the regular price for China Glaze. I'm so happy :)
so here are some pics enjoy

0 comments: