CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

L'oreal - Decrease


Eye primer.

I love watching make up tutorials.. that's where I usually get my ideas for wearing eye make up.. most of the Make up guru's on Youtube talk about eyeprimers and how important it is to keep your eyeshadow last longer and brighten up the eye shadow you're wearing.
in the list
UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion)
Too Faced shodow Primer potion
both in the expensive range... I have tried too Faced but, it just didn't work for me I was creasing a lot I'm not sure if it was the way I was using it but, it just didn't work. So one time at the drug store I saw L'oreal's Drecrease eye primer. I hesitated to buy it but, since there was a BOGO I got it as my free item.. and let me tell you this stuff is cheap ( in price) yet so good, it works wonders.. my eyeshadow stays for a long time... I will defenitely buy this again.. sometimes not all high end product work good for you; you can also try really good stuff that are cheap, like this eye primer. I recommend it :) take care everyone..

0 comments: