CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog... and as some of you may know, I do also have a youtube channel which I've put it a side for a WHILE now :( I have not forgotten about it... I just needed a break from it... when I started uploading videos it was for fun and then as the time went by... I felt I had to upload videos because there were people subscribing to my channel (which I never asked) and it was more of a responsability then just sharing what I like doing as a hobby (in my spare time, whenever I felt like it).. that's why I decided to stop uploading videos .. I might do it later when I don't feel force to do it..with that being said; not posting or uploading videos didn't mean I had stopped doing my nails, my makeup and all the things I enjoy doing.. Today, I went out with my family and I decided to take some pics of our time together... I'm including my NOTD (I felt in love with that color... I have bought that nail polish a while back and didn't have the change to try it on 'til today) and my FOTD/EOTD(for the eye makeup all the colors I used were from my 120 eye pallete, I think it came out nice.. see! you don't have to use expensive eyeshadows to come out with a decent eye makeup IMO). and our dinner (which by the way the food was DELICIOUS) lol :)

hope you all have a great weekend... :)

0 comments: