CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wet n Wild Nail Polishes

Hi there :) A few days ago, my husband and I went to Rite Aid to pick up some meds for him.. and ofcourse I couldn't resist looking through the make up section while he was waiting in line lol :) I remember not finding anything special... but, as I went back to meet him, I saw these new polishes that caught my attention.. in the past I had bought Wet n Wild polishes but, was not really impressed with the colors 'til that day.. I grabbed three of them (.99c each) and I love the colors... here is a picture of them  I will try to post swatches of them in another post... you guys should ck them out they are worthed for the price you'll pay.. :)

from left to right # 464,465,467
Hola :) Hace unos dias fui con mi esposo a la farmacia Rite aid, para recojer unas medicinas para el.. y porsupuesto no pude resistir ir a mirar la seccion de maquillaje mientras el esperaba en linea jejeje :) Recuerdo no encontrar nada interesante pero, cuando hiba a encontrarme a mi esposo de regreso.. vi estos esmaltes que me llamaron la atencion..en el pasado habia comprado esmaltes de esa marca pero, no estaba realmente impresionada con los colores hasta ese dia.. Compre tres de ellos (cada uno a 99 centavos) y que puedo decir de los colores ... Me encantaron! aqui les dejo una foto de los esmaltes, tratare de mostrarles en otro post como lucen. Deberian chequear estos nuevos productos.. la verdad creo que valen la pena para el precio que uno paga.. :)

0 comments: