CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

14 years... :)

My husband and I celebrated our 14th year weeding anniversary on the 10th (8/10)... man, time has passed SOOOO Fast! can't believe it's been 14 years.. I love this man more than I thought I ever would. :) I thank God for him always.. he is not only my husband and the father of my kids but, my best friend for ever.. :)  we planned a date for that special occacion.. Thank God my sister in law who was able to stay with the kids... Thank you, Stephanie :)
Well, with that being said, here I leave you with some picture of our special day .. Pics include.. NOTD, FOTD,OOTD, the cute earring I wore, our dinner etc.  :) Hope you all have a great weekend :)God bless you always :)

Mi esposo y yo celebramos 14 años de casados el 10 de Agosto...el tiempo si que ha pasado volando.. Amo a este hombre mas de lo que me podia imaginar... Le doy gracias a Dios por el siempre.. El no solo es mi esposo, el padre de mis hijos pero MI MEJOR AMIGO por siempre :) Gracias a mi cuñada por haberse quedado con los chicos durante nuestra cita. Gracias cuñadita :) bueno con eso dicho aqui les dejo unas fotos... incluye mis uñas, mi maquillaje, lo que vesti, nuestra cena y mas.. Espero tengan un excelente fin de semana :) Que Dios las bendiga siempre :)



for this design I use my Konad stamping nail art; this I received as an anniversary gift :)
I think for being my first time, they came out pretty nice...






Look at this beautiful earring.. isn't it cute? :)





Beautiful flowers he got me :)







We went to a Thai Restaurant; the food was delicious..

Shrimp Fried Rice .. His favorite :)


Green Curry my favorite :)

Spicy Seafood Soup our Favovite <3


And of course we both enjoyed a Thai Tea the best! :)


After dinner, we went to walk around Little Tokyo...




the end! until next year ... the love never ends! :) blessings :)

0 comments: