CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Royal Blue - Becca's Quinceñera

I went to a quinceñera party (sweet 15)yesterday, thank God the weather was just right, not too hot not to cold :) We had a great time! the quinceñera looked beautiful... She was wearing a beautiful purple dress.  Got to see friends I hadn't seen in a while.. the food was delicious and the cake, it was so beautiful that it was kinda sad to see it being cut.. but, it was delicious lol :)
Here, I leave you with some pictures of the special day.. ofcourse, some of the "quinceñera", my nails, I asked my son.. if you were to named this design what will you name it? and his answer was "Royal Blue", I think he was right.. I loved them! I did my make up inspired in the clothes I was wearing.. 'till another post... God bless :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayer fui a una quinceñera, gracias a Dios el clima esta bonito.. ni muy caliente ni muy frio :) Tuvimos un buen tiempo! la quinceñera se mira preciosa... Ella tenia un vestido morado muy hermoso.. Tuve la oportunidad de ver a amigos que no habia visto en mucho tiempo.. la comida estaba deliciosa y el pastel, tan bonito que era triste pensar que lo tenian que cortar.. pero estuvo delicioso jeje :)

Bueno aqui les dejo unas fotos, las primeras son del diseño que hice en mis uñas, cuando le pregunte a mi hijo como le pondria de nombre a mis diseno el me contesto "Royal Blue" (Azul real) me gusto mucho.. porque si se ven como de realeza jejeje :)otras de mi maquillaje, que porcierto fue inspirado en la ropa que llevaba. y otras de la quinceñera :) Hasta la proxima. Dios las bendiga! :)









Happy Birthday REBECCA!


Isn't this a BEAUTIFUL cake?!!!


A special prayer for the Quinceñera :)



0 comments: