CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Music - Blue me away :)

Hi there :)
Ever since I can remember, I've always enjoyed not only listening to music but, singing to it. I thank God for the gift he gave me. I have the privilege to sing at church and I enjoy it to the fullest :) though, sometimes I get embarrassed when people give me compliments on my singing.  I always tell them that I just LOVE music and try to do my best, that's all. Music makes me happy :) It relaxes me, it touches deep inside my soul. Music is one of the ways I get to experience God, sometimes in an imaginable and inexplicable way ! (wow! those are some deep words lol :)) As I listened to some music earlier today, it reminded me of some Konad plates my husband had given me, as part of my Christmas present. (Love u papi, thank you for always thinking of me! ) One of the plates had a musical notes design (Konad # M73) So, guess what I thought about ? yes! doing my nails using that design.. I didn't want to use black as my base color; I wanted something bright and joyful and as I turned around to grab my nail polishes, the first one that brought my attention was this beautiful blue from Sally Hansen called "Blue me Away" and it really does every time I apply it on my nails. It is truly a beautiful color!
Here, I leave you with some pictures of my nails; hope you like them. But, before that, I want to ask you something... What makes you happy? What is that thing, that even if you are having the worst day would make it ALL better?
Hugs! have a great weekend and God bless you! :) Zully :)

Hola :)
Desde que me puedo acordar, siempre he disfrutado de la musica. No solamente escucharlo pero cantarlo tambien. Yo tengo el privilegio de cantar en mi iglesia y lo disfruto a lo maximo.:) Hay algunas veces que me da un poco de verguenza cuando recibo alagos sobre mi forma de cantar. Yo les digo a todos que yo amo la musica y hago lo mejor que puedo solamente. La Musica me hace feliz! :) Me relaja. Toca partes muy profundas de mi alma. La musica es una de las formas en la cual experimento a Dios en una forma muchas veces inimaginable e inexplicable ( uyyy esas si son palabras profundas jejeje :) Mientras escuchaba musica hoy temprano en la mañana me recorde que mi esposo me habia regalado unas cuantas placas de Konad (Konad # M73)como parte de mi regalo de Navidad. (Te amo papi, gracias por siempre darme mis gustos) Una de la placas tenia notas musicales como diseño. Y que creen que pense? pues si! tenia que hacerme mis unas con ese diseño :) No queria usar el color negro, queria algo colorido y alegre y mientras me volteaba para alcanzar mis esmaltes, uno me llamo mucho la atencion, un azul hermoso de la marca Sally Hansen que se llama "Blue me away" sin duda ese color es hermoso! bueno a mi me fascina! :)
Bueno, aqui les dejo fotos del diseño. Espero les guste :) pero, antes de irme quiziera hacerles una pregunta Que te hace feliz? Que es eso que aunque estes teniendo el peor dia hace que TODO este mejor?
Un fuerte abrazo. Que tengan un excelente fin de semana y que Dios los bendiga! Zully :)












0 comments: