CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

LOVE is in The Air

Hello there,

I love the month of February. Not only because I celebrate my birthday ;-) but, also because there is other birthday celebrations in my family. My son's birthday, few of my cousins also celebrate their birthday, a couple of aunts too and to top it off, Valentine's day. Pheeeewww! :) Can't believe another year to celebrate this special days.  I love my family. :)  I got inspired with this month full of love and decided to do my nails using one of  the KONAD plates (m73) (the one with the hearts). They came out really cute! hope you like them! See you in another post.... Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!.Much LOVE to you all! Oh! and if you are celebrating a birthday also yaaaayyy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too! God bless you ! :)











0 comments: