CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Goodies from Forever 21 :)

Hello :) I've been wanting to share this for some time now but, couldn't find a time to post it 'til today. A couple weeks ago, I went out shopping for clothes but, I didn't find what I was looking for:( I hate it when that happens! However, I did find some goodies, I thought they were cute and I had to get them. Here are some pictures of the things I got. Enjoy your week! Blessings :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






This was my favorite of all :) isn't she cute!


It really feels like Spring now. "Lavander" by "love & beauty" forever 21
I have a couple of polishes from their brand.. I was not so happy
with the others but, I'm loving this one very much! :)




0 comments: