CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Purple

I love purple! ;-) I'm not sure if it's my favorite color but, one of them for sure. Last week, I went to buy something I needed for my house and ended up going into Sally's beauty supply, and I had to(not really) check out some nail polishes; I ended up buying this beautiful color from China Glaze called "Spontaneous"

The next day I was going out with my family and I woke up thinking purple, I don't know but, sometimes I wake up to colors is this normal? well, anyway I wanted to try the new polish and this is what I came out with, even my make up was purple. I used the Physicians formula pallete(this you could find at Rite aid, Target, Walgreens and other drug stores)the colors are beautiful





Here is the eye pallete. I used only the first three from the top.
What do you think?

0 comments: